Центральна бібліотека ім.Кропивницького
- Provide information support for local environmental decision making, maintain an on-going program of public education on environmental topics, and otherwise work to disseminate environmental knowledge.
- Assemble information resources on ecology; create electronic databases of sources (books, periodicals, etc.)
- Use modern telecommunication technologies to provide open and easy access to information resources on ecology.
- Maintain an active exchange of ecological information by coordinating, and communicating, with government at all levels, NGOs, educational institutions, individual scientists, mass media, and libraries worldwide.
- Develop experience-based best practices for ecological education within libraries and promulgate those methods within the city library system.