Центральна бібліотека ім.Кропивницького
- The Internet Center of the Central library named after M.L.Kropivnitskiy welcomes all users.
- The Internet Center is open during all working hours for the Central library named after M.L.Kropivnitskiy. The Library and the Center are closed on legal holidays and on the last Friday of each month.
- Charitable contributions improve our library. Any staff member can tell you how to make your voluntary contribution.
- To ensure access for all users, please limit your work session on Center computers to 90 minutes (Internet search, typesetting, e-mail sending, disks viewing). At the end of your session, please delete any files you placed on the Center’s computers. With advance permission, and at the discretion of the Center administrator, users may store files in a Center archive. The Center makes no warranty as to the security of those files and absent special arrangements, they will be deleted after two weeks.
- The Center has limited ability to print, scan, or save files to diskette (or other fixed media); ask the administrator for details.
- With advance notice, the Center will receive business correspondence e-mail for public organizations. The Center makes no warranty as to the security of those messages and such messages are routinely deleted two weeks after receipt. The Center will not accept personal e-mail correspondence.
- Through the Internet Center, the library offers access to a collection of reference documents about local government (“The Library for Active Citizens”). These documents, which include contact information for all local authorities, are constantly updated and users are encouraged to help the library keep these documents current. The person on duty in the Center can assist with use of this resource.
- Please limit use of library telephones. Long distance calls and calls to mobile phones are not permitted.
- Users are responsible for any damage they cause to Internet Center property.
- All users must observe the rules of the Central library named after M.L.Kropivnitskiy. Failure to observe these, and other library policies, will result in denial of service.
- Questions about the Computer Center at Central Library named after M.L. Kropivnitskiy e-mail the Center Administrator or speak with the person on duty in the Center.